Have a Question?
< All Topics

Who do you need to hire?

Start with independent advice. An independent Renovation Advisor will create an overall Retrofit Plan or Home Energy Upgrade Plant. The Renovation Advisor should be a qualified engineer, architect , building surveyor with experience in Home retrofit. They should provide you with a plan to sequence the retrofit works in the right order to suit your budget and timing. Check that the renovation advisor has professional indemnity and insurances.

Previous Who can advise you on home retrofit or energy upgrades?
Next Why do I need a renovation advisor?
© Renovation Hub