Have a Question?
< All Topics

Who can advise you on home retrofit or energy upgrades?

Renovation advisors are generally qualified professionals such as engineers, building surveyors or registered architects who will provide you with impartial advice. Depending on your situation you may want to choose a renovation advisor with a specific background.

If you want to build an extension alongside a retrofit you may need a renovation advisor who is also a RIAI registered architect.

If you live in a conservation area or a protected structure you may want to hire a RIAI registered conservation architect.

Previous What is a one-stop shop?
Next Who do you need to hire?
© Renovation Hub